Fritz Lang BR
Moo
2012-12-01 22:57:20 UTC
I still have a full screen TV. Does anyone know of either the MOC or Kino
Die Niebulungen &/or the new Kino Early Lang br's allow zooming to defeat
the window boxing? If not, I'll buy the dvd's.
Isn't that a function of the blu-ray player, not the disc?

No, with BR, Zoom can be defeated during disc authoring (see Paramount's Full screen reissues).

Moo

Derek Gee
2012-12-02 06:13:22 UTC
Post by Moo
I still have a full screen TV. Does anyone know of either the MOC or Kino
Die Niebulungen &/or the new Kino Early Lang br's allow zooming to defeat
the window boxing? If not, I'll buy the dvd's.
Isn't that a function of the blu-ray player, not the disc?
No, with BR, Zoom can be defeated during disc authoring (see Paramount's
Full screen reissues).
Moo
I've never authored a Blu-ray (although I have authored several DVD's), so
I'm unaware if there's any capability to do that in the Blu-ray
software/specs. Assuming this is true, that shouldn't prevent one from
using the zoom function on the TV (instead of the player) or a zoom function
built in to an audio/video reciever.