Seeking silent film fans, historians or people related to silent film stars
Minda Powers-Douglas
2016-06-23 03:14:35 UTC
Hello! I'm new to this group (found it while doing research) and decided to reach out to all of you.

I'm writing a book about silent film stars and their graves. My usual book topics are cemeteries, and now I'm combining my love of Old Hollywood with them. The first volume will feature actresses. The next will feature actors. I would love to be able to do a number of volumes to include every silent era star possible.

Along with biography and grave location information, I'm including short write-ups about the actresses by fans and film historians--sharing in their words why this person is important to be remembered.

I'm also seeking people who are related to these historic stars. I would love to talk to you about your family memories and their contributions to the film world.

Email me at ***@gmail.com
My website is www.TheCemeteryClub.com

Thanks!
Minda