Hal Roach
Daryl
2012-07-31 16:17:46 UTC
http://tvmoviesforfree.com/silentfilms/index.html
Hal Roach started creating Silent Comedy Movies in 1922. This is
a very early Little Rascal Silent Movie. These same charcters
became Our Gang with the Talkies.

If you don't recognize the Name Hal Roach, you will probably
recognize his later works; Our Gang and the Little Rascals.

Well worth the watch.
--
http://tvmoviesforfree.com
for free movies and Nostalgic TV. Tons of Military shows and
programs.
StormChaser
2013-05-19 03:20:51 UTC
Post by Daryl
http://tvmoviesforfree.com/silentfilms/index.html
Hal Roach started creating Silent Comedy Movies in 1922. This is
a very early Little Rascal Silent Movie. These same charcters
became Our Gang with the Talkies.
If you don't recognize the Name Hal Roach, you will probably
recognize his later works; Our Gang and the Little Rascals.
Well worth the watch.
--
http://tvmoviesforfree.com
for free movies and Nostalgic TV. Tons of Military shows and
programs.
How about a box set of Hal Roach odds and ends shorts. No Our Gang,
Laurel and Hardy ,or Harold Lloyd.

The Dippy Do Dah series, The Boyfriends, James Finlayson starrers,
Charley Chase (never enough of Chase). Comedies that were considered
fillers between the aforementioned ones.