FRESH SNIFFED HQ UK AU CA USA EU NZ JP UAE .… CCV ! CREDIT HIGH LEVEL
Paulin Adal
2022-07-28 08:07:34 UTC
2022 Welcome to my service !
I'm old truster VENDOR

- We have fresh update daily with valid rate 95%.
- We sell quality for fair prices, never sell rubbish for a penny. That doesn't make you nor us happy
- We aim on long-term business and high security standards
- We will only replace card which are DEAD on our checker,try2check,luxchecker.
- Abusers and cheaters will be permanently BANNED from service.

Info coming with the cards:
CARD NUMBERCARD EXPIRY DATECVV CODENAME ON CARD ADDRESS CITY STATE ZIP
CODEPhone number

SSN, DOB is not included!

PRICE LIST

USA $25
UK $39
CANADA $39
AUSTRALIA $39
NEWZEALAND $39
FRANCE $39
JAPAN $39
SPAIN $39
KOREA $39
SWEDEN $39
TURKEY $39
NORWAY $39
SWITZERLAND $39
UAE $39
BRAZIL $39
ITALY $39
IRELAND $39
DENMARK $39
GERMANY $39

NO REFUNDS - REPLACEMENT ONLY

- We are always thankful for advice. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact us, if you have suggestions for improvement !!

- CONTACT

- ICQ: @621602741

- Wickr: yaya11

- Telegram: @Samuraj99