Lillian Gish never married - why?
i***@gmail.com
2018-08-29 21:54:45 UTC
I thought Lillian Gish was wonderful. Attractive, well
versed in the arts, interested in so many things. I know
she was close to D.W. Griffith early in her career and
held him in high esteem always, but even in later years
never married. I have always wondered why. Explanations?
I will marry her if she is still alive, she is so cute
k***@torontocityschools.com
d***@gmail.com
2018-11-10 13:03:18 UTC
I think she was barren. Couldn't conceive children. They usually don't get involved or married
i***@gmail.com
2019-01-06 09:15:44 UTC
She certainly did and my mom was pregnant with me when you made that comment it took me long enough to get around to you don’t you think🤔