vtvideoclassic.com
filmbuff63
2010-10-29 14:20:17 UTC
vtvideoclassic.com has silent film comedies on DVD for a very
reasonable price. You can also access the titles not listed on
vtvideoclassic.com by becoming my friend on Facebook where you may
click on links to direct you to what else is available. Price for
short subjects is only $1 per film reel with a 10 reel minimum order.
Feature films are $4.99 each up to 4 titles ordered at one time. Order
5 at one time for $20 postpaid. Postage: Add $2 for one disc ordered.
Order 2 or more discs and the shipping is free. To Canada and foreign
orders accepted simply let me know what you want and I will let you
know what the shipping charges are. thanks .Bill Sprague
b***@gmail.com
2013-07-05 21:34:45 UTC
http://www.vtvideoclassic.com NO LONGER EXISTS. The new web address is http://www.moviehistory.webs.com. Thank You , Bill