Silent feature films , silent comedies available
b***@gmail.com
2012-06-30 01:47:47 UTC
Here ia another website for silent films and comedy shorts . please google ***@webs.com today for a great selection of old movies on DVD.
b***@gmail.com
2012-08-17 22:52:05 UTC
b***@gmail.com
2012-08-17 22:54:52 UTC
On Friday, August 17, 2012 6:52:05 PM UTC-4, ***@gmail.com wrote:
The correct link for my new site is this: http://www.moviehistory.webs.com Sorry about the old link I posted that I tried to delete because it was not any good.
b***@gmail.com
2012-11-27 16:24:42 UTC
Movies have never NEVER been available for a buck each from me. Short subjects have always been available for $1 per reel, with a $10 minimum order. Feature films from me have always been $4.99 each or 5 for $20. Feature films have never been $1 per feature. Shipping charges are higher to ship out of the USA,but feature films have never been available for $1 from me. I do not sell short subject DVDs with only one reel of content. $1 per REEL on short subjects, provided that you order at least 10 reels of short subjects. Orders stating less than 10 reels are not accepted. One reel is about 10-12 minutes